Marketing Strategy Manager - Bingo
Marketing Strategy Manager - Bingo
Salary: £35k (bonus on top of this)
About the role
We are looking for a creative, hands-on, customer centric Bingo Marketing Strategy Manager who is analytical, strategic and innovative.
The Bingo Marketing Strategy Manager is responsible for delivering Bingo active customer and revenue goals by understanding the base, customer motivation, needs and insights to create a comprehensive marketing strategy across brand product portfolio in a market to maximize the Bingo share. The role holder will act as the voice of customer to drive the product roadmap in order to improve customer satisfaction and customer experience for Bingo customers.
The role of the Bingo Marketing Strategy Manager is to promote Bingo externally as well as internally and demands frequent interaction with internal stakeholders across multiple brands. The marketing strategy manager works to ensure that promotions and marketing activities are relevant, attractive, competitive, aligned with other areas of the business, drive the desired player behaviours and give effective returns over multiple platforms.
The Strategy manager will also be responsible to forecast the margins and the bonus budget and to develop promotional strategy to optimally deploy this budget towards the achievement of active customer and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and proactive with a passion for Bingo and marketing. The candidate will join the highly ambitious Product Marketing Strategy team and the growing Kindred family.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, plan and implement promotions and automated retention campaigns in order to increase actives, reduce churn, increase average revenue per user and help grow customer lifetime value across all Kindred brands
- As the product expert you will form an over-arching marketing strategy umbrella for the Bingo product that feeds into other teams who are tasked with communicating to players, cross-selling to and from other products and ultimately increasing revenue on and engagement with the Bingo product
- Work closely with the Country brand and base management teams to deliver a Bingo marketing strategy that meets aspirations and customer preferences
- Understand the Bingo customer base, identify segments and develop segment strategies
- Work closely with the Customer marketing, Campaign operations and Marketing programs team to ensure excellent execution of global Bingo strategy
- Develop expertise in a specific product market and provide insights/copy direction for customer communications
- Work closely with brand and acquisition teams to execute on an effective acquisition strategy
- Define the headline Bingo marketing programme calendar in collaboration with the Marketing programmes team and support the Programmes team in efficient delivery
- Maximise the exposure of new game releases and product updates by creating marketing packs and attractive promotions
- Manage the global promotional and bonus budget and analyse campaign performance including opt-in, pick up rates and ROI for optimisation purposes
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns to the commercial teams and other stakeholders
- Effectively manage and communicate the monthly/quarterly promotional roadmap, ensuring consistency of communication and that relevant stakeholders are properly briefed on mechanics, desired outcome and timelines
- Contribute to the product roadmap on development of USP's, features or game content which will enhance and give effective return on marketing efforts
- Ensure at all times that the Bingo sites and online content are current, clear and exciting
- Main contact for coordinating and supporting promotional initiatives and strategy with commercial and local teams across brands
- Conducting regular competitor analyses and maintaining market place awareness
- Manage positioning and promoting of new product feature launches
- Work closely with the Rewards team to ensure the optimal utilization of the rewards budget
How will you be measured?
- Net retention rate
- Bonus costs
- Promotions ROI
- Promotions take-up rat
What have you done?
- Highly ambitious and self-motivated
- Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- A team player with good people skills
- Ability to create, negotiate and market ideas internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to analyse numbers, draw business conclusions and make recommendations
- High degree of computer literacy
- Relevant experience in the online gaming industry, ideally Bingo
- Experience in digital marketing across both desktop and mobile is a plus
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76261591