A really commercial Finance Manager role that sits in the FP&A team to look after a portfolio of market leading brands.
You will partner with marketing and sales teams, to provide financial support to their strategy, budgeting and forecasting process.
Based in West London, my client is a big player within the FMCG industry with sales if £7.7 billion globally they have a brand portfolio that includes some of the most recognised brands in the Wine and Spirits industry. They have a fast moving, dynamic environment and employ 19,000 staff globally.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager the Finance Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Business partnering Sales and Marketing Teams
- Managing the annual budget and forecasting activities
- Monthly reporting
- Provide high quality management information and analysis
- Review and develop systems and processes
- Manage and develop junior analysts
- Ad-hoc analysis for all business cases for new product lines
The Finance Manager will have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Management and development of direct reports
- Working with non-finance stakeholders at all levels
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to summarise top level information
- A team player that wants to get involved with the business
- Worked with ERP systems
- FMCG / products experience a bonus
This brilliant FMCG Finance Manager role based in West London comes with a basic salary between £50,000 - 60,000 plus bonus and a very comprehensive benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76647998