Financial Planning Manager - Greenford
A large and well known bank are looking to expand their already growing Wealth Management Division by hiring an experienced Financial Planning Manager to join their successful team in London.
As a Financial Planning Manager, you will have access to Wealth customers looking to invest between £50k - 500k, providing them with high quality investment advice to meet their needs. You will be instrumental in developing and maintaining relationships with this customer base within a friendly branch environment. You will work with an innovative range of award-winning products, have access to specialist Fund Managers and first hand insight and updates from an Asset Management team to help promote your advice and expertise.
As a Financial Planning Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the growth of the Financial Planning team
- Acting as an ambassador for the bank and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders to help meet customer needs
- Providing authoritative and fully informed investment advice to customers
- Identifying potential new customers in need of investment advice
- Taking control of your personal development though the Wealth Management development programme
Minimum skills and experience required:
- QCF Level 4 qualified
- A minimum of 1 year experience within a regulated adviser role within the last 5 years
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work flexibly to meet customer needs, including outside normal working patterns if required
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment
- Evidence of business development activity to grow own portfolio
- Outgoing and engaging personality with excellent listening skills
What is on offer?
In addition to your basic salary and bonus there is a flexible benefits package which gives you a wide range of policies, tools and guidance to help support you.
Also, Financial Planning Managers are supported by a 10 week training programme which puts you at the heart of their plans to expand the Financial Planning team and drive their ambition of being the most outstanding Bank in the UK for their customers. You have the opportunity to develop your professional skills further should you qualify for their sponsored programme to achieve QCF Level 6 Chartered status. They will also provide you with ongoing opportunities to develop your career, provide mentoring, career guidance and develop your own profile.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76683333