Finance Business Partner
Not a fan of mediocrity?
Do you thrive on action and delivery, rather than just talking about it?
Are you capable of influencing Director level stakeholders?
Do you challenge 'beige thinking'?
Churchill Howard are recruiting 2 outstanding, high potential Finance Business Partners to fast-track to Senior Manager level for a leading Midlands FTSE100. These highly commercial roles will see you partnering with senior operational stakeholders to deliver the strategy and vision.
* Provide financial insight and challenge to drive performance in operational business unit
* Deliver business critical projects, monitoring and assessing risks, identifying, profiling and tracking opportunities
* Build a deep understanding of the business value opportunities and initiatives and translate financial and non-financial information into value creating intelligence
* Challenge areas of under performance; offering advice and inspiration to business leaders
* Support strategic decision making through insightful analysis; challenge plans and investment appraisals.
* A progressive CV with demonstrable achievements illustrating how good you are
* Qualified Accountant: practice or industry trained and strong academics
* Credibility to influence stakeholders and provide a vision
* Resilient, hard-working and determined to drive through change, overcoming obstacles.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76679182