We lead the way in our industry, because at Dixons Carphone, our expert team is always pushing to improve our services, achieve more, and make life more amazing for even more customers. So it’s an exciting time to be here at our Contact Centre in Loughborough, we’re looking for more passionate, talented people to help us go further.
We are currently in search of a Trading Assistant. As part of the Dixons Carphone team, you will be responsible for managing the day to day trading and admin tasks for our web brands, and support the Trading Executive and Trading Manager in the delivery of long term trading plans. The assistant works under the close supervision of the trading executive, providing the market insight upon which we build our trading plans and strategy to deliver our budget and targets
What will I do as a Trading Assistant?
- Competitor analysis and recommendations
- Performance analysis, and communication of such throughout the business
- Opportunity analysis and implementation
- Support the construction of daily/weekly performance reports
- Support the sales and customer services departments
- Assist with the launch of new devices, including coordination of product setup, marketing and sales briefings.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to drive propositions and strategy for our brands across key media and channels.
- Support the implementation of new trading plans to expand categories, generate new revenue streams and reposition our brands in the wireless world
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills, able to think tactically and react quickly to change.
- Good at building professional relationships and influencing colleagues
- Intermediate or above skills in MS Excel and other office packages
- Intermediate analytical ability
- Basic commercial acumen
What would we like to see from you?
- Need for achievement & openness to change
- Impact and influence
- Judgement and decision making
- Business insight
- Respect and collaboration
Expect lots of support and encouragement while you’re here. You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction, potentially even with another brand in the wider Dixons Carphone group.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76687169