Here at Uniting Ambition we specialise in building businesses, working with the UK's fastest growing companies we search for talented individuals to help drive their success in a highly rewarding and fast paced environment.
Due to continued growth our client, based in the West Midlands, are on the hunt for quality Senior Developers who can provide a focal point for the team.There is significant investment been made into a new ecommerce platform migration this year so it will be a wonderful opportunity to come in a be part of a cutting edge new ecommerce platform and be part of the delivery of this global ecommerce project.
• Uploading created pages into the eCommerce service
• Creating and maintaining HTML email templates
• Coding responsive HTML emails using pre-set templates
• Discussing technical solutions with business teams
• Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of developments
• Experience of eCommerce platforms e.g. Hybris, Demandware, Magento
• Coding valid HTML5 and CSS3 mark-up
•Knowledge of coding HTML for various email clients and platforms
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Experience in building sites to at least a AA standard
• Familiarity with OOP, design and architectural patterns such as MVC
• Good knowledge of SQL Databases • Experience using Git or Subversion.
• Experience with at least one modern JS Framework (e.g. Angular 2, React)
The successful applicant will be delivery focussed and self-motivated with the ability to adapt to a diverse, fast paced environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76679085