Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst
• Want to join one of the largest online job board businesses in the world?
• Are you an experienced Financial Planning Analyst, used to providing insights across cross functional departments and projects?
• Seeking an exciting opportunity where your contribution can truly make a difference?
If so, we would love to hear from you….
You & your role
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring a Financial Planning Analyst to work within our internal Group Finance team and to cooperate with the Product/IT organization.
Reporting to our Head of Finance, you will work with senior stakeholders across cross -functional business areas to deliver strategic insights and actions in-line with stakeholder requirements and expectations.
The successful Financial Planning Analyst will be able to demonstrate a strong financial and controlling background, providing financial and budgetary forecasts for use in short and long-term company financial and budget planning, ensuring reporting system interoperability and data integrity
.Some of your key responsibilities
• Being a business partner to Product Owners with strong commercial focus
• Develop an analytical framework for product benefit evaluation
• Use financial early warning forecast system for our products like constantly embedded KPI’s
• Proactively carryout value-added analyses on financial data, supporting and testing information provided
• Focus on projects generating revenues
• Develop close working relationships with Product/IT stakeholders to understand customer specific insights and agree actions
• Work on critical strategic projects across the Stepstone Group providing essential planning analyst support and guidance
• Ensure consistency and interoperability between different financial reporting systemsYour ideal background & attributes
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in Economics, Maths, Business Studies or a similar academic background
• Significant experience in budgeting and/or controlling positions (3 years at least)
• Great communication skills and commercial awareness
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective time management
• Familiarity with agile project management techniques
• Able to work both individually and within a team
• Desire to continually improve
Established since 1996, StepStone Group is one of the largest online job board businesses in the world. We employ over 2200 people, operate across 21 countries and are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, the worlds most established and successful media group.
As employers we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee’s work-life balance, freedom and appetite for challenge and recognition.
Some of our benefits;
• Attractive salary
• 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Group Pension Scheme
• Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
• 2 paid charity days per year
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free Eye Tests
• Season Ticket Loan (after probation)
• Childcare Vouchers (after probation)
• Amazon Voucher birthday gift (after probation)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76679309