Junior Technologist Ladies Multi Product
Amazing opportunity for a Junior Technologist looking for a new challenge to join a well-known ladies value fashion retailer across ladies multi product.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in assessment of product from initial samples through to production, involving risk evaluation, fit review and review of all general technical requirements.
- Liaise with testing labs and suppliers on evaluation and approval of test reports and results.
- Assist product technologist in formulating size specifications and communication to suppliers
- Support the business and product technologist to consistently maintain and improve quality standards.
- Maintain effective communications with suppliers in support of the product technologists.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role across ladies multi products. You must have great attention to detail with good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure. Excellent numeracy skills along with knowledge of Global Social Ethical Compliance standards are a must.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job ref: RG-46554
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76678540