Finance Business Partner
You will be the main point of contact for this business unit, providing market insight and analysis to senior management and directors. You will be directly responsible for the day to day management of a small team ensuring accurate and timely reporting and analysis. The perfect candidate will be commercially focused and be passionate for improving the processes and driving the continuous growth of the company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Team management.
- Insightful and timely delivery of financial forecasts and budgets.
- Present key market knowledge to support the senior management in strategic decisions.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Commercially focused with strong analytical skills.
- Management experience desired.
- Strong IT and presentation skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76678818