Teacher of Mathematics
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 20th October 2017
Teacher of Mathematics based at Tobermory High School, Isle of Mull. This is a permanent, 35 hour per week post.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Jennifer McGhee, Head Teacher on 01688 302062.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02416 / CME01857.
See also: CME01857 - Teacher of Mathematics.doc
CME01857 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76673809