Junior Database Developer
Job Title: Junior Database Developer
Salary: Up to £20K
We have an opportunity for a bright and highly motivated individual to join our client's team. The role holder will assist the Product Development Manager in managing and developing company products and trading platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team for a fast moving company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Product Development Manager to make changes to existing products/ new product builds
- Support the product manager to develop a CRM solution that integrates with the trading platform
- Managing customer usage and sign up onto the trading platform
- Produce the reports required by the business
- Support the trading teams to resolve any system issues
- Full training will be provided on the software and the development tools necessary to enhance the software system.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Advanced Microsoft XL skills essential
- Experience of Microsoft SQL; XML and VB.net advantageous
- Passionate about the use of technology to improve customers' experience
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76649569