6 month FTC with potential to go permanent
Salary up to c25k dependant on experience
Retail / Consumer
The Brand Coordinator is responsible for providing marketing assistance to the Category team with specific focus on managing the NPD process.
Working closely with brand managers and senior brand managers, this position plays a critical role by ensuring all category innovation progress through the NPD process accurately and to the set deadlines.
Supports in delivering new products through the NPD process
- Updating NPD documents / Tracking weekly
- Co-coordinating input from the markets for new products
- Estimates (Tracking & Updating)
- Updating e-profile as required
- Loading status dates
- Updating Brand Plans and distributing to Commercial Teams weekly
- Creating and updating New Product Concepts in Avon Operating Syste
- Taking ownership of pack copy writing and approval process for all new products
- Conducting Cost Approvals for the products
- Tracking and updating all Purchase orders for the brands
- Costing /Tracking Comps for new products
- Strong administration and time management skills are critical.
- Experience in problem solving and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to undertake analysis and communicate data effectively
- Some marketing experience would be preferred in a category management environment
Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, etc
- Able to work quickly and effectively in a fast paced environment.
Salary up to 25k
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76677752