Marketing & Design Executive
Job role – Marketing & Design Executive
Harvey McQueen have an excellent opportunity available with one our widely successful clients based in Bolton. Working within the fitness industry, our client is looking for a Marketing & Design Executive. This role would be excellent for someone who would like to join a fast pace, busy, hardworking organisation.
Key purpose of the role:
Working within the marketing team you will be responsible for implementing targeted marketing campaigns across a number of our brands focused on the B2B market. You will work closely with our commercial and Senior Management teams to develop and deliver competitive & commercially sound marketing campaigns and marketing material.
- Good understanding of approaches to customer segmentation.
- Understanding of principles of customer insight.
- Identify, implement & evaluate marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Manage marketing campaign effectiveness and KPI’s – reporting back to key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Copywriting for the web, email and print.
- Ensuring that creative, messaging and propositions are compelling and that targeting will be effective to deliver the desired commercial results.
- Provide marketing materials to support the sales team in their recruitment and retention of customers.
- Ensure all brand communications fall within brand guidelines and company ethos.
- Ensure good levels of stakeholder engagement throughout campaign process.
- Good understanding of SEO / Paid traffic activity.
- Working with the wider team to improve the online user experience through A/B testing to maximise conversion and ROI (return on investment).
- Good utilisation of social media channels & Blogs.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of marketing ROI
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Previous marketing experience in a fast paced environment with broad knowledge of the whole marketing mix
- IT literate
- Good spelling and grammar are essential
- Knowledge of merchandising and bundling products to maximize AOV (average order value)
- Well organised and structured in your work
- Knowledge and experience of PPC and SEO.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices including subject line testing, message content, offers, mailing frequency.
- Knowledge of personalisation techniques to drive customer engagement.
- A Marketing qualification is highly desirable.
- Strong agency management skills with previous experience of managing marketing agencies to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
For more information please contact Michelle Barrett (Recruitment Consultant) at Harvey McQueen Recruitment 01204 300612.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76099882