IT Support Administrator
Are you an experienced 1st Line Support Administrator looking for your next opportunity? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company in Birmingham?
The purpose of this role is to provide a first line support service to internal customers and to assist the
help-desk with support issues.
This is a temporary position and will last for a period of up to 8 months.
- Monitor and progress all calls within the help-desk system
- Maintaining the help-desk system and statistics reporting
- Communications of problems and scheduled down-times to the customers
- Maintaining, administrating, supporting and expanding a wide variety of hardware and software products
- To ensure that all work, support and project work is carried out to a high level of competency, meeting agreed completion / implementation timescales and service levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar IT environment
- Have good knowledge of networking and communications, and Microsoft Office products
- Be a strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and a professional approach to all tasks.
- Windows 7 and 10 experience essential
- Knowledge of Office 2007/2010/2013 and 2016 preferred
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76683839