Role:Accounts Semi-Senior x 2
Location: Dartford DA2 6EF
Salary: £13k - £23k Dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits: Study Support for the right person
About the company:
Formed in 2008 my client are a different kind of practice based in Dartford minutes away from Bluewater and the M25 . Establishing relationships with the very long standing client base .They continue to build an enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first class service to their business and personal clients alike. They have many clients in the local community and we service businesses, small and large, across many sectors including:
- the construction industry and related trades;
- professional services;
- the general service sector;
- property industry;
- IT, software and communications;
- haulage and distribution;
As well as general accountancy, audit and tax skills, the partners also have individual specialist skills which, together with a capable, dedicated and friendly team, enable them to provide clients with a first class and flexible service. In addition to traditional auditing, accounting and tax services we provide advice on how to improve and develop your business. Whether you need simple bookkeeping advice, an integrated business strategy, access to corporate finance or specialist tax advice we are here to help you achieve your goals.
My client are looking for 2 new members of staff to join their team. This company believe in building relationships with their staff and clients alike. They have fun in the office whilst working and once people join there they tend not to leave. My cliently has monstly taken on juniors and trained them within but due to growth within the business is reaching out to Spear recruitment to help them find the right candidates with previous experience.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partners, limited companies
- Tax computations
- Tax returns
- Management accounts
- Bookkeeping, vat returns, cis statements/returns
- Audit assistance
- You will need to have worked in an Accountancy Practice before with ideally 1-3 years previous experience
- Knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks and IRIS is desirable but not essential
- Qualifications or studying towards is desirable
- They offer excellent in-house training and as mentioned, are happy to support a study package.
They are keen to develop their staff and offer opportunities to gain responsibilities. The team are extremely friendly and have a really broad range of clients in many industries from tax return only cases to £10m t/o companies.