BI Developer - ETL & BI Tools - Bangkok
Working for this world leading ecommerce company, they seek a talented Business Intelligence Specialist to join their team in Bangkok, Thailand. You will analyse business processes and business information requirements in order to produce a set of business intelligence and management dashboard requirements for different operational parts of the business.
- Role open to both local and international applications - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided
- A master's degree in Information Systems, MIS or Computer Science is preferred
- expert skill in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) for performing data analysis
- More than 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence area
- Must have good English communication and Inter-personal skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly (due to the steep learning curve involved) are essential
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with Business Analysts and Product Owners to understand business needs, define scope and translating requirements into technical specifications (includes identifying and assessing potential data sources).
- Designs and develops BI solutions including ETL Processes in Hadoop and Vertica using internal tools and common BI tools
- Design and Develop reports and dashboard using Tableau
- Experience in Agile project methodology in planning, design, development, test, and deployment of new BI solutions with the ability to thrive in a team-oriented fast paced environment with multiple deliverables at once.
Our client believes in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Our client's focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and fun user experience. One of Asia's biggest technology companies, our client ranks amongst the top online advertisers in the world. You will be joining an incredible technical creative melting pot, where technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. With the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen, they love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition.
This is a great opportunity to thrive in an agile data and product team. You will work in:
- A start-up atmosphere in an established company with serious financial backing
- An experienced, cross functional Scrum team with like-minded people
- A multi-cultural environment, working with people from all around the globe
So the big question is: what's stopping you? Apply today
My client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76666371