Product Owner, Supply Channels Mgr - eCom /Travel - Bangkok
Product Owner, Supply Channels Manager - eCom /Travel - Bangkok
Please note this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client is very keen to hear from individuals who are willing to relocate. They offer very comprehensive salary package but full relocation and visa sponsorship.
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
As Senior Supply Channels Manager your key mission will be to support the Supply Product team to strategize, prioritise and develop new partnership with supply partners by providing targeted business development actions to sign agreement with, support on-boarding and optimise impacts of supply partners which products improve my client's offering.
You will be working closely with the Supply Product team, the Partner Marketing Department and the Market Destination teams as well as other stakeholder such as Finance and Legal. You will be involved in designing the pipeline, defining the assessment criteria for prioritisation and KPI for post roll out assessment.
- Conduct analyses to assess current and potential Supply Channels
- Make recommendations for improvement and execute a well-planned strategy to meet the short term goals and long term growth objectives
- Contribute to the creation of a thorough and objective strategy to measure Supply Channel performances
- Co-create the programs, tools and support processes needed to ensure exceptional execution, measurable results and clear communication to stakeholders
- Ensure successful implementation of the Supply Channel strategies as well as closely monitor distribution results and execution against quarterly plans
- Allow partners to optimise their position with practical and insights rich tools and communications
- 3+ years in a Product Owner/Project Manager role, ideally for a large e-commerce company or OTA/Travel sector
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required; MBA a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills & Advanced Excel knowledge
- Well-organised & excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Extremely proactive and positive attitude
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Adjusts well to and is energised by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand (if not already living there) - full visa sponsorship and relocate provided
If this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76376626