Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for a highly capable and confident Tax Manager (ACA/CTA qualified) with a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm?
An established accountancy firm in Reading, our client provides accountancy, tax, business support and financial advice. This Berkshire accountancy firm takes pride in providing exceptional results for their clients, making sure they aim to deliver consistent service levels.
The responsibilities for the Tax Manager job in Peterborough include:
- Creating, selling and delivering tax planning solutions
- To grow and develop their own client portfolio and contribute to the firm’s ongoing success
- Enhance the technical capabilities of their team through technical briefings and training sessions
The ideal tax manager will be ACA/CTA qualified with a track record of delivering excellence within a public practice accountancy firm. The perfect tax manager will be a confident communicator with the drive and passion to succeed.
Qualities required for the Tax Manager job role include;
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proven tax knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving approach
- The ability to manage trainees
- A confident networker and business developer with established professional connections
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax and Finance.