Principal Transport Planner - London
Job Title: Principal Transport Planner
Office Location: London
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
A rapidly growing, Uk wide consultancy has an opportunity available for an ambitious Transport Planning professional to lead on of their London team. You will lead the existing London team, whilst actively looking to seek new business opportunities across London and the South.
- Extensive experience within private sector transport planning;
- A demonstrable track record of winning new business;
- Highly skilled project manager;
- Experienced with the development planning process;
- Strong people management skills;
- Ambitious personality and desire to grow a team;
- Good knowledge of the local market.
If successful, you will have the opportunity to become part of growing organisation, who now offer specialist transport planning services from 4 offices UK wide. Their specialisms include development planning, travel planning, microsimulation & traffic modelling, public transport studies and parking & cycle studies.
Along with leading on developments, you will play a key role in continuing the growth of the organisation and the team in London. In return, you will have the opportunity to develop a long-term career, with your own team and a highly competitive remuneration package.
For further information about this role, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76666949