Payroll & Pensions Administrator
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland are hiring a Payroll & Pensions Administrator to join their team based at Birmingham Business Park.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the primary function of the Payroll Administrator is to contribute towards the provision of an efficient and effective support service to the payroll department.
You will be expected to:
- Liaise and handle enquiries from temps or other internal/external customers
- Input data accurately and timely ensuring deadlines are met
- Calculate Statutory Sick and Maternity Pay in accordance with set criteria
- Respond to enquires and requests for information from outside agencies,e.g Inland Revenue ,DSS etc
- Calculate additional payments and or deductions.
- Administer branch payroll information e.g collation of timesheets, new starter files, payroll reports, in-active lists, audit trail etc
- Deal with errors and amendments
- Comply with statutory and company payroll procedures and deadlines
- Undertake all duties having regard to the urgency necessary to meet appropriate deadlines and maintain confidentiality
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the Team Leader
- Understand how the recruitment business operates, the opportunities and challenges that such an operation brings and how to minimise the risks and challenges in order to maximise effectiveness.
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail and accuracy
- Work as part of a team
We will require you to have experience of:
- Payroll systems i.e. manual calculations, statutory calculations
- Using Excel and Word
You wil be based at our service centre at Birmingham Business Park.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76075832