Responsible for managing, maintaining and enhancing the Compliance Risk Management Framework - including but not limited to governance, compliance advisory, compliance training, reviewing financial promotions, reviewing new products and developing the compliance monitoring plan (CMP).
An international Bank and Asset Manager.
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing the Compliance Risk Management Framework; and enhancing and embedding this into all areas.
- Managing the compliance monitoring & testing programme;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors to discuss the results of the Compliance Monitoring Testing programme
- Advising the business on the impact of current regulation on proposed business
- Advising the business on the impact of forthcoming regulation; creating action plans to implement new such regulation; reporting on progress towards implementation.
- To design and deliver Compliance Workshops across all Compliance areas (excluding Financial Crime).
- Enhancing and developing Key Risk Indicators.
- To review Compliance Reporting and improve /develop further where required.
- Maintaining and reporting meaningful management information.
- Ensure compliance with FCA / PRA rules.
Someone with both banking & asset management experience in compliance.
MiFID II knowledge is highly desireable too.
A brilliant opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76262214