Senior Treasury Analyst
Work within our client's Global Treasury Operations Department to take on a leadership position which offers true autonomy.
Our client, a global financial services company, are looking to hire a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Brighton office.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will operate autonomously within this role and have responsibility for:
- Recommendation for buying and selling FX foreign currencies
- Analysis of worldwide balance sheet and net investment exposure values and identification of amounts to be hedged
- Creation of deal sheets from worldwide instructions
- Daily management of FX forward book portfolio maturities
- Execution of FX trades using 360T and Thomson Reuters FXT trading platforms
- Bank counterparty relationship management and exposure reporting
- Perform daily and monthly non card related global FX rate setting processes
- Support to Analyst population and review & approval of their work
- Support projects - strategic, regulatory and treasury systems
- SOX testing
- Support to FX Manager & FX Director
The ideal candidate for the Senior Treasury Analyst role will have financial services, leadership and project management experience as well as an accounting qualification and ideally treasury and FX knowledge.
A varied role within a prestigious global service company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76658577