Audit Senior | London | 5 Partner Firm
Are you a highly capable Audit Senior seeking a fresh challenge in Public Practice? If so then apply within to be considered by a successful and growing accountancy firm based in London.
This Audit Senior role is ideal for an ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified accountant with a minimum of 18 months experience of working in a public practice firm. This outstanding London accountancy firm has an excellent track record in providing staff with the training and development they need to progress quickly.
The Audit Senior Job will involve general external audit work as well as specialist assurance assignments, to include for example Pension Fund Audits. Additionally, this Audit Senior Job will entail developing client relationships, and managing a varied portfolio alongside an experienced Audit Manager.
The main responsibilities for the Audit Senior job in London include:
- Supervising junior members of the team both in the office and in the field
- Developing client relationships
- Undertaking statutory audits
- Review and assist client accounts
- Follow up on client queries
The ideal Audit Senior will be ACA/ACCA qualified, with a minimum of 18 months experience of working in a public practice firm.
The perfect candidate will possess:
- Relevant qualifications (ACA, ICAS or ACCA)
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in developing client relationships
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.