Information Security Manager - Financial Services
Information Security Manager required for expanding Financial Services company based in Maidenhead. This role is responsible for the direction and the delivery of Information Security and Business Continuity.
- Shape the future security strategy
- Building a modern, effective security framework and standards for the organisation
- Accountable for ISO27001 maintenance and related certification activities
- Accountable for the development of the BCP framework and coordinate all components of BCP including annual testing, reporting and oversight
If you are interested in this role you will need to have one or both of the following qualifications:
- Degree in Information Security related field
- Certification in ISACA Certified Information Security highly desirable
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in finding out more, please do get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76664258