Events and Marketing Executive
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Events and Marketing Executive to join their team in Redruth. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £21,000-£24,000 per annum plus benefits. This Events and Marketing Executive role will be Office based but with some external event support required.
Our client is recognised as one of the UK’s leading business support providers. Their programmes offer business workshops and one-to-one business coaching to owners of small and medium sized businesses across Cornwall to help them achieve their business growth goals and accelerate local economic development. These services are funded from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
About the Events and Marketing Executive role
Your exciting and high profile new role will be to promote the key programmes, projects, business development and new product development activities which deliver support to business owners within Cornwall. Playing a key role in delivering the marketing objectives for our client’s Cornwall team, you will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for co-ordinating and implementing tactical marketing communications activities. This role will require you to travel to various events around the county.
What they’re looking for in their Events and Marketing Executive
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working in an events and marketing role, with a diverse range of responsibilities
- Proven experience of having successfully developed and implemented an innovative and engaging events strategy
- Budget control is essential so being able to demonstrable past experience of effective project management within agreed cost parameters is key
- You will be the first point of contact for clients and others outside the company so a friendly, helpful personality, confidence and being able to work on your own initiative is imperative
- You will have strong project management skills
- A flexible and supportive working approach combined with an ability to communicate to a diverse audience to maximise engagement is essential for this role
- You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) with strong academic/professional credentials in events management and marketing.
If you would like to join their team as their new Events and Marketing Executive then please click ‘apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
Closing date: 8 October 2017
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76177422