Administration Officer - The Warren School (CTL/ ATL Support)
Loxford School Trust LTDJOB DESCRIPTION
Working under the direction of the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to be responsible for undertaking general administrative support to the school. Working under the Line Management of the Office Manager.
To have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, have a polite and courteous manner and have the ability to work in a busy Office environment. To have a typing speed of 60 words per minute.
- Undertake typing and word processing and IT based tasks.
- Answering of telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Transferring of calls to the relevant person in a professional and effective way.
- Taking of messages for staff correctly and ensuring message is passed in a timely manner.
- Answering of general enquires from members of the school community in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage manual and computerised record information systems.
- Analyse and evaluate data/information.
- Produce reports/information/data as required.
- Provide personal, administrative and organisation support to other staff
- Undertake administration of complex procedures including submitting forms, returns, etc.
- Operate relevant equipment/IT packages/Databases.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff, pupils and others.
- Undertake research and obtain information to inform decisions.
- Involvement in production/availability of school documentation and policies.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the General Office (adequate stationery, envelopes etc).
- Completion of memorandums/letters as directed by the Line Manager/SLT.
- 1st Aid.
- Any other agreed duties appropriate to and commensurate with the post.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and comply with the guidelines of relevant health and safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.