Management Accountant - Media
Management Accountant role joining a team of 8 in a busy office for a large media and television broadcasting company in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will have recent experience using SAP systems
The company that we are currently recruiting for is a large media firm with a strong international presence. They are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on an immediate basis in Camden, London.
The Management Accountant role, based in London, will pay £17 - £20 per hour and will work in a team of 8 for a period of 3 - 6 months.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Handling the monthly accounts pack
- Variance analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet analysis
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Review and analyse income and expenditure
- VAT returns
Must be available for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience using SAP systems
- Have high numerical skills and attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator
- Have great time management skills
- Be working towards professional qualifications eg. ACCA, CIMA
- Be available to start on an immediate basis
Please note this is not a qualified role. We cannot accept candidates who are qualified.
£17 - £20 per hour
9:30am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76662274