Up to £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic sports ecommerce business during a period of rapid global expansion. Our client is looking for a lively, passionate and driven Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team. You will manage and execute multichannel campaigns which will drive acquisition and customer loyalty so you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact from day one!
You’ll not only be responsible for developing the long-term marketing strategy but also the execution of day-to-day activities, using data and insight to measure and improve your success. This will be a very hands on role, so in addition to top organisation skills you’ll need to be self-sufficient and a natural communicator with bucket loads of energy. You’ll have a wealth of resources at your disposal and so your ability to direct internal teams to execute impactful marketing campaigns across all channels will be a key strength.
- Long-term marketing strategy planning and implementation, as well as day-to-day campaign execution.
- Directing internal teams (Content, PR, Design, Social) to create impactful and successful multichannel marketing campaigns.
- An ability to take a creative concept and ensure consistency across all channels and audiences.
- Build on the brand positioning with the ultimate aim of being the most successful sports retailer worldwide.
- You’ll be a responsible for reporting, analysing campaigns for learnings to help shape future activity and brand direction.
- Deliver results to meet business objectives for each of our global markets, as well as setting your own KPIs to track the success of campaigns.
- A proven track record of executing multichannel campaigns within a retail environment.
- At least 3 years working within a brand or marketing role.
- Outstanding people skills, whether that’s with internal stakeholders or customer communication.
- Experience cross-functional management, leading internal teams to drive the best results.
- Experience of testing concepts to constantly improve performance and customer experience.
- Highly analytical, harnessing the power of data to influence future campaign decisions and success.
- Flexibility – we’re growing extremely quickly but with a proactive attitude you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment.
- You’ll be enthusiastic, positive and full of ideas, constantly suggesting ways we can improve.
- A love of sport!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV to or apply now.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76654575