Due to continued growth, we are currently working alongside a highly reputable professional services organisation to assist them with finding an experienced Tax Manager to join their existing team based in central Exeter.
The successful individual will have significant client contact and will be expected to continue building and maintaining both internal and client relationships with a degree of autonomy and professionalism.
- Management of complex key projects, ensuring technical excellence is delivered efficiently and successfully.
- Review and advise on the tax compliance processing and preparation of high quality tax returns.
- Providing support and strategic advice within the team as well as assisting with the development of any trainee members of the team.
- Dealing with a mixture of UK based and internationally based clients
You will meet the following strict requirements:
- ATT or CTA qualified with technical and practical experience in the provision of advice for both UK and non-UK domiciled clients (desired)
- Or, have extensive experience of providing significant personal tax advice with evidence to show strong client relationship management skills, team management and technical excellence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76658668