AVP IT Auditor
Working as an IT Auditor based in London, you will work collaboratively with the rest of Audit Group with responsibility for mitigating Technology risk across the firm.
Our client is a leading global banking group with a deep presence in EMEA, ASIAPac and the Americas.
Based in London, you will be responsible for:
- assisting the team in planning the audit as well as identifying and documenting risks and controls
- evaluating design and effectiveness of controls
- report writing including recommendations to mitigate risks moving forward
- building and maintaining strong relationships with your peer group and internally
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate that you:
- are either CISA, CISM or CRISC qualified
- have a strong understanding of IT Internal audit within financial services
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have a strong understanding of digital platforms and measuring website traffic, SERP rankings, ad impressions etc
- are eligible to work in the UK as the role is based in London
Excellent career progression within an exciting part of the group. You will also receive an excellent package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76660274