Product Manager - Formalwear
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Portuguese speaking Technical/ Product Manager to be based in their office in Portugal. You will we responsible for the development and quality of all product produced in factories in the Porto region, and liaise with customers and suppliers at all stages.
Product Manager – The Role
- Understanding of Pattern Cutting is essential as you will be responsible for overseeing block and pattern development and grading.
- You will oversee marker making and garment ratings making improvements as necessary.
- Manage sealing sample process.
- Manage quality standards and supplier compliance.
- Mange supplier output and standards
- Manage and adhered to Critical Path
Product Manager – The Candidate
- Previous experience with technical, pattern or product management within fashion, preferably with a knowledge of manufacturing from within Porgual
- Motivated and performance driven
- IT and Cad knowledge
- Knowledge of multiple fabrics including woven and jersey
- Analytical and organised
- Critical Path and PLM Experience is essential
- Fluent Portuguese and English, Written and Spoken is Essential
- Able to be based full time in Portugal
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76645638