Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner seeking a new role in Camden? Do you want to work for a social enterprise who have an exceptional reputation in the sector? Is professional development important to you?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) to join their growing team based at Carlton Hill Community Nursery in Camden. You will receive a competitive salary of £18,137.60 - £18,761.60 per annum inc. London weighting.
Our client is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. They are a not-for profit and give free places to nearly half of their families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care.
They are looking for experienced level 3 practitioners to join their team. This nursery joined their family in April 2005. They were most recently inspected by Ofsted in December 2013 and were rated as 'Outstanding' for the second time running. It is a 66-place nursery for children aged 0-5 years old, comprising of 3 rooms with an outdoor space for the children and is open 51 weeks of the year.
What do you need to have to be considered for the Nursery Practitioner position?
- They would require you to have a full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- They would require you to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS; including all 7 areas, and provide examples and evidence of your experience in working as a key worker to a group of children aged between 0-5 years old.
- You will also need to understand the difference between safeguarding and child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- You will be required to update children’s’ learning journeys weekly with observations, assessments and activity plans.
- They are looking for a candidate who is a team worker, uses their initiative and is passionate about child care and development.
The team will support you to work per their Pedagogy whilst developing your skills and knowledge throughout your career with them.
So, what benefits can they offer you as a Nursery Practitioner?
Their staff are paid some of the highest wages in the sector, you will be part of a group of 38 Nurseries with exceptional reputations across London who support each other. They have central office functions; HR, Recruitment, Finance, IT, Marketing, Customer Services – all who are there to help you run and develop your nursery to meet high quality standards.
As a Nursery Practitioner and permanent member of the family you will be entitled to 50% off child care, 7% employer contribution pension, 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas! They also offer additional discounts on memberships and EE contracts.
Interested in becoming a Nursery Practitioner? Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76648933