Product Design Engineer
Do you have a degree in Product Design or another applicable engineering degree? Do you have 3-5 years’ experience in Product Design? Do you have good working knowledge of Solidworks? Do you have experience of design documentation within an ISO9001 environment? Do you have experience of conducting research and analysis? If so, this could be the perfect role for you…
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly dynamic individual to join the team on a full time and permanent basis. This is a critical role within a small team contributing to both the design and development of new Products from concept through to manufacture and the refinement and development of an existing product portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• To design and develop new products from concept through to manufacture.
• Improve and develop the existing products including conformity to relevant standards and building regulations.
• Assist design and development of product packaging.
• Assist the production of technical product documentation
• Produce work drawings and CAD models for prototype manufacture, procurement and final production.
• Update design project documentation and technical files in accordance with ISO9001:2015 procedures.
If you feel this is the perfect role for you and would like to hear more please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today!
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76304801