Business Systems Analyst
We have an opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join the Head Office of a national business in London. The purpose of the role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organisational functions and business processes
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Document existing and new systems showing details of processes, decision points, information and data flow and any connections to other systems including data entry or exit points.
- Investigate potential solutions for identified business issues taking costs and business benefits into account.
- Negotiate and control costs for business solutions
- Manage and control the implementation of business systems utilising internal and external resources.
- Provide support to the business in relevant areas.
- Produce functional and technical specifications for 3rd
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organisation.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Create system design proposals.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
Skills and Experience Required
- IT or Computer related Degree, or equivalent
- Proven experience in Business Systems Analysis and extensive experience in Systems Analyse
- Project Managed the implementation of a system (min. 3 month project)
- Presentation skills
- High level of communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Control of 3rd party resources
- Able to write coherent technical documentation
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76207607