Credit Risk Analyst
This is a temporary Credit Risk Analyst role based in Langley.
This temporary Credit Risk Analyst role is working for a large, international company.
This temporary Credit Risk Analyst role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Assessing credit worthiness of new and existing customers
- Analyse and approve credit applications within risk discretion and policy
- Ensure credit risk is compliant
- Analysis and risk assessment of credit proposals
- Communication with internal teams to help resolve queries
- Provide support in suggesting new ways to gain approval
The successful candidate for this temporary Credit Risk Analyst role will need to have the following skills
- Proven Credit Risk experience
- Analysis experience
- Able to work in a high volume, pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work independently and part of a team
This is a temporary position with car parking on site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76348176