Salary DOE £35-45k 21days+BH +extra days with length of service, private healthcare, pension 5x death in service, free fruits and coffee, potential help or relocation package for the right candidate
Commutable from Leicester or Kettering
My client is a digital agency established over 10 years ago. They are supporting and assisting small and large client and specialise in sales outsourcing. Most of their clients provide sustainable solutions to individuals or other companies.
Role - working in a team of 5 developers (expanding) you will be:
- Working with standard LAMP technologies
- Coding in PHP using OOP and latest frameworks (they use Symfony2)
- Working on different typo of tasks: new and legacy projects for in-house development.
- Supporting and modification existing legacy projects
Great opportunity to join well established company which is looking to double in size over next 4 years. The company has flexible approach to continuous development - they already utilise unit testing, continuous integration and git. You will be adopting to the company best practice on a daily basis.
The client will consider Junior and Mid-level candidates for this position.
- OOP and strong OOD skills
- One or more major PHP framework (ideally Symfony2)
- source control systems ( ideally Git)
- Linux ,Agile
- JS framework (jQuery, Prototype, Angular)
- One or more major ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine etc.)
- PHPUnit or equivalent
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76207247