Soft Furnishings / Home Textiles Designer
Taking a pivotal role within the design team and driving the direction of the brands, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career working with fantastic product.
Established for over 70 years, this is an incredibly creative and dynamic business with a huge retail portfolio of stores and a strong wholesale business. Alongside this they are an incredibly people centric business who really put their employees first.
- Be responsible for the research and innovation of new design trends and the development of new textile design opportunities.
- Present design trends.
- Work closely alongside the team to ensure new designs are fully explored.
- Support the development of new qualities for both bedding and curtain product areas
- Manage project deadlines to ensure the successful and timely selection and launch of new products and ranges.
- Assess the competitive market place, providing key feedback on gap analysis, direction and trend.
- Sound knowledge of woven textile and print design within the home interiors market with a minimum of four years experience
- Creation and presentation of colour, trend and design boards
- Experience of the sampling process through to final quality samples
- Hand painting skills
Competitive salary and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76179154