Management Accountant Client Accounts
Client Accountant - Management Accountant
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with an excellent 3rd sector client who operate a private sector events subsidiary. They are looking to secure a robust, dynamic and confident management accountant to look after all of their client accounts.
The Job Role
Generate accurate and informative financial reports for the Group's contractual and customer service obligations in relation to event management clients.
Work with other members of the Finance team to create and maintain an accounting environment that assures the integrity of all client reports.
Contribute to the delivery by the Finance team of a first-class service level to all parts of the business and its governance structure.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of all client reporting requirements, and manage delivery of all reports in accordance with this, having regard to the appropriate involvement of operations team/s in reviewing and ultimate sign-off of reports produced.
- Preparation of client financial reports and VAT returns, in line with agreed deadlines, in collaboration with:
- Other members of the Finance team;
- Relevant operations team members;
- Other external advisors;
- Other client external advisors
- Ensure that the Finance team are aware of all new events to ensure that the accounting requirements for the event are fully supported
- Manage all financial aspects of Accommodation management activity - including preparation of all client statements, reconciliation of period-end nominal balances and liaison with relevant operations team
- Continually assess processes for client accounting and reporting to improve efficiency of report production and accuracy of report contents
- Act as Finance Lead for all new event tender responses and proposed contracts - ensuring that all key financial and operational matters, of which the other members of the finance team should be aware, are properly discussed and confirmed by the team.
Skills & Experience
- Professional accountancy qualification such as ACA; ACCA; CIMA
- Ability to rationalise accounting treatments at first principle (double-entry) level essential
- Strong financial and management accounting skills and experience essential
- Excellent computer skills with advanced Excel skills essential
- Recent Microsoft Navision experience desirable
- SAGE 50 - recent extensive use - including financial reporting (nominal account reports and Trial balance) functionality - essential
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Knowledge of VAT - partial exemption and cross border -beneficial
- £33,000 - £37,000
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexi Time
- Great Pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.