Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
Are you a Semi-Senior working in Practice, looking to gain more Audit experience? A mid-tier Practice based in Central London are recruiting an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to join their growing Audit team.
My client are a 6 Partner practice based in Central London and due to some exciting expansion, they are seeking a Semi-Senior to join their Audit team of 8. You will work beneath a team of Junior Managers and Seniors, spending around 70% of your time working on Audit assignments for a wide variety of clients.
Main Duties of the Role:
- Assisting in auditing of companies and charities, with the opportunity to develop into a Senior role within the first 18-24 months
- Visiting clients’ premises to carry out Audit work including stock take and attendances
- Preparation of working papers to support Audit work and financial statements
- Preparation of accounts of companies / LLP’s and partnerships
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Drafting tax computations and Corporation Tax returns
The ideal candidate will be approximately half way through their ACA / ACCA qualification, with at least 2 years’ experience working in Practice. Experience in Audit is not necessary, as full training will be given. The successful candidate must be confident with their ability to prepare accounts.
Alongside a competitive salary, full study support for your ACA / ACCA will be provided.
If you would like to be considered then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.