AAT Qualified Accountant – Large Independent Firm – Up to £30,000
A brilliant opportunity for an AAT Qualified or Part Qualified individual to join one of the leading independent accountancy firms in London. The firm are offering an extremely strong remuneration package for the right candidate, and are presenting great opportunities for you to progress with a truly outstanding firm.
The firm are offering clear opportunities for you to develop and progress in this role, and can offer study support for those individuals looking to complete their AAT studies, however they are currently unable to offer support for ACCA or ACA studies, and so this vacancy may be unsuitable for individuals looking to qualify in the near future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation and finalisation of Accounts for both Sole Traders and Limited Companies
- Simple Tax returns
- VAT returns
- Company Secretarial work
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 years+ experience in an Accountancy Practice
- AAT Qualified or Part Qualified
- Knowledge of various accounting softwares, particularly CCH, will be highly beneficial
- Good team player able to interact at all levels of organisation
- The ability to work under minimal supervision is essential
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.