Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Accounts Assistant to support a long established household name in the finance sector who are opening brand new offices in Woking.
The company is seeking a highly motivated individual who thrives in a team environment. The role will include onsite parking and offers the potential to become permanent to the right individual.
- Supplier account reconciliations and managing payment runs.
- Creating and maintaining supplier details, bank account information and payment terms
- Resolving supplier queries
- Processing supplier invoices, making sure all of the pricing, VAT and nominal ledger coding's are correctly entered into the system
- Fully responsible for uploading the bank statement transactions from the company bank accounts and posting the bank entries into the system
- Process all sales orders via the system within required deadlines, ensuring the upmost accuracy
- Completing month end journals and nominal account reconciliations
- Create and maintain all information held within the sales ledger
- Creating invoices as and when required
- Produce all necessary reports and close the sales ledger at month end
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have prior experience in an Accounts Assistant role as they will be expected to hit the ground running.
The role is based in the company's brand new offices in Woking. The company is a market leader in their sector and a household name in the UK. They are looking to take on new staff to help grow the team within the new site. Although this is a temporary placement, the company are open to take on staff on a permanent basis if they excel.
Salary and Benefits
£9-£11 per hour, onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.