We are recruiting a CRM Data Manager on behalf of a large global pharmaceutical company based in Little Chalfont, Bucks (on the Metropolitan Tube Line's Amersham Branch)
This is a great opportunity to join a leading pharma organisation at an exciting time in their development. They have offices across Europe and are expanding their UK office rapidly. This is a fun, relaxed but professional environment with great schemes and incentives, including 'bring your dog to work' days!
They are currently hiring a CRM Data specialist to be pivotal in delivering insight and analysis to provide the Business Support team with critical information to ensure retailers and consumers are targeted effectively.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support and administration on the maintenance and development of the CRM database. This includes - ensuring data accuracy at all times and in a timely manner, database developtment to ensure it supports a growing business and working within the Business Support Team to support the company’s needs with regards to reporting for analysis.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Updating the CRM with the data received
- Developing and adapting the CRM to improve efficiency
- General CRM/Database Management
- Reporting data to Senior Management
- Manipulating and cleansing data.
- Supporting the Business Support Team with various data related projects.
Expected skills and education:
- Ideally a Business Graduate (or equivalent)
- Previous CRM/Database experience is essential
- Some IT background preferable
- Strong Excel skills
Please submit your CV to Deon Maxwell who will be in touch with suitable candidates to discuss the role in detail. Due to the high number of applicants we cannot get back to unsuitable applicants.