My client are looking for a SQL DBA to join their highly skilled team.
Working as part of a small IT team, you will be expected to develop and improve the database and reporting processes, whilst also getting involved in other ad-hoc IT projects as required. You will also support the development of an IT strategy and roadmap to support a high growth multi-national business.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the import of data from wholesalers and distributors across multiple countries into the Sales Database (SQL)
- Perform scheduled maintenance, monitor and manage SQL Server databases
- Ensure back-up systems are operating effectively.
Other IT duties:
- Lead and deliver ad-hoc IT projects as required
- Continuous improvement
- Continually evaluate user and business requirements and ensure that systems and data meets those requirements
- Review the data and reporting setup and recommend and implement new BI and management reporting solutions
- Build external relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for a SQL DBA who wants to learn and develop their own skills in an expanding company.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Jose Newby on 01913387557.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key words: SQL Server, MS SQL Server, SQL Developer, Database, Cloud, DBA, SSRS, SSIS, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Database Development, Replication, Automation, Integration, Disaster Recovery, Lancashire, Blackpool