KS1/KS2/KS3 Teacher - Full-time - Special Needs Position
Pay: MPR/UPR + SEN1
Start Date: Jan 2018
The school is seeking to appoint the above full-time permanent post starting January 2018.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ambition to work within SEN schools
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- The ability to motivate and inspire students
We can offer you:
- A commitment to your professional development
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and talented team
- Engaging, happy and highly motivated children
- A vibrant and arising learning environment within a new purpose built facility
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange an appointment please contact 01233 621468 Jo Almond Ext 108 or Lyn Beasley Ext 117.
Please apply via the button below.
If you would like to discuss this post further please contact Mr John Somers - Headteacher.
Closing Date: 09/10/2017 at 16:00
Information about the school
The Wyvern School is a large, dynamic, forward looking school, with the aim of helping to shape best practice for pupils with complex needs. The school caters for 214 pupils with severe, profound and complex needs including autism.
The Wyvern School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.