Application Support - .Net, SQL, C# - Haywards Heath - £36k
Your new company
A leading organisation in the area, well known for their work across the area.
They have a fantastic technology team, and love to develop people from within.
Your new role
- To ensure that all assigned immediate development work, upgrades, and support requests are dealt with to agreed levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- To participate (and sometimes lead) projects utilising SQL and C# .Net skills as required
- To support and enhance existing systems and functionality (using SQL / C# .Net)
- To support and train other members of the Applications Team
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires excellent T-SQL skills (with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a support/development role) and basic knowledge of C# .Net (using an object orientation methodology).
You will have;
- Experience of supporting Windows 7 or above based laptop/desktop configurations across a multi-site environment through a private WAN and public cloud environment
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure, SQL and/or .Net
- Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications - including Windows & Outlook
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work on own initiative, generating own work with minimal input
- Experience of identifying needs, delivering a service and developing relationships at a range of levels in an organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76112443