First Line Analyst
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We enable users and their businesses by providing great service, keeping our promises and taking responsibility. If you share our approach, why not join us as a First Line Analyst working at one of Computacenter's largest and most prestigious accounts in Milton Keynes?
You'll work on anything from taking inbound calls from users with technical issues with the view to resolve at first contact, to chasing up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
We are really looking for a driven individual who takes hold of opportunities to expand their knowledge.
Please note this is a fantastic opportunity to join on a temporary basis and then join Computacenter permanently after a period of time.
To be part of a close-knit IS Systems Team, you'll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other. The team is responsible for maintaining and developing the contact centre systems that underpin the Computacenter Global Service Desks. The role is varied, interesting, and demanding and therefore your responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls from users with technical issues with the view to resolve at first contact by providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- To ensure all calls and tickets are raised with detailed information of user issues accurately on the Remedy Call Management system.
- Resetting passwords using Active Directory.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft software issues with emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Respond efficiently to enquiries and effectively resolve any issues.
- Responding to customer emails
- Escalate complex incidents to appropriate support members in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
- Evaluate and chase up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
Following security processes in line with company processes and regulations.
We're looking for someone that has good general IT knowledge and 1st line analyst skills.
These other skills would also be nice to have:
- Previous experience working within a customer-focused environment is essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills.
- PC literate with working knowledge of using Email and Microsoft packages.
- Positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail with an articulate and methodical approach.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good written skills
- Team Player.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76081627