A well-recognised brand is working exclusively with Robert Half to recruit an Outsourcing Executive. If you are fully qualified ACA/ACCA and are looking to work in a forward thinking and brand focused accountancy practice role then please get in touch.
As you will be required to join the existing finance team to really drive robust financial control and improved management information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Solid knowledge of double entry and a good knowledge of the requirements of standard accounting policies
- Preparation of statutory accounts, with little supervision which are technically accurate and meet the full UK GAAP / micro entities requirements
- Achieve deadlines and understand the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
- Understand a client's business and recognise the commercial implications of their actions, including comparisons with similar clients
- Provide constructive accounting advice to clients
- Identify departures from accounting standards or company law and communicate to senior team members
- Liaise with tax and other departments for client matters such as tax and payroll details
- Review accounts production files which have been prepared by more junior members of staff
- Prepare year-end audit files for clients with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items and tax sensitive profit and loss items. Dealing with matters arising from the auditors.
- Have a good understanding of the disclosure requirements of Companies Act and how this affects how accounts are prepared and presented experience of using disclosure checklists
These roles are very varied and would enable someone to build an exciting career with a growing business. This organisation has a number of flagship sponsorship deals and is every visible in the UK.
If you are fully qualified ACA/ACCA and looking for an Outsourcing role then please apply to find out more. Ideally you will need a strong academic background and have worked for strong branded business. If you are looking to make a move from a separate practice then this could be a really exciting next step.
This business has a great reputation globally and is really looking for value add finance professionals who enjoy interacting with operational managers and leading process improving around financial reporting and control.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.