RTA Fee-Earner; Personal Injury Claims Handler
I am working with a top rated Legal 500 firm of Solicitors in Southampton who pride themselves on their specialist and market leading Personal Injury capabilities and reputation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s largest law firms, offering a positive and inviting work environment and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading law firm.
You will manage a large case load of RTA cases where LVI/Fraud has been alleged and progress these cases through to conclusion. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 months experience in RTA with a sound knowledge of the MOJ portal and experience of LVI/fraud cases highly desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing own large caseload of Fraud matters
- Ensuring efficient completion of legal documents
- Researching specific legal points when required
- Handling aspects of funding
- Obtaining and assessing medical records
- Issuing Court proceedings
- Complying with Court directions
Your skills will include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and motivated
- Capable of working to strict deadlines
- Customer service excellence
- Procedural legal knowledge
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RTA / LVI Fee Earner to join an established and market leading team.
Apply now for immediate feedback. Contact Kingsley for more Solicitor, Associate, Partner and Paralegal opportunities across London and the South.