Our Advocacy Service provides IMCA, IMHA, RPR, NHS Health Complaints, Care Act and professional and community advocacy services. We currently have contracts in Southwark, Newham, Barking and Dagenham, Waltham Forest and Richmond and provide spot purchased services to 15 other local authorities.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Managing multi-disciplinary and geographically dispersed independent advocacy teams
- Profit and loss and service performance accountabilities
- Contributing to strategic and financial plans, tenders, bids and grant applications
- Managing the development and implementation of systems and processes to ensure effective service management, delivery, quality assurance, contract and business performance
- Working effectively with commissioners and the people who use health, social care and advocacy services
- Current legislative, policy and practice developments affecting health, social care and statutory advocacy