OH Practice Nurse
OH Practice Nurse, Competitive salary, Derby
We require an experienced OH Practice Nurse to be based in the Derby region, with some occasion travel in the Midlands region.
Duties will involve:
New starter questionnaires
Assuming responsibility for reviewing appointments and diary management
For the OH Practice Nurse role - You will be an RGN, with at least two years experience in a practice nurse or occupational health role. You should have some knowledge of pre-employment and drug and alcohol screening, health surveillance and safety critical medicals. You will be enthusiastic and keen to deliver a high quality and responsive service.
- Current registered general nurse with a valid NMC pin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have up to date OH clinical knowledge and skills.
- Experience in delivering a combination of services in diverse industry sectors under a complex operational delivery mechanisms.
- Commercial Awareness.
- PC Literate with knowledge of Windows and web packages.
What we'll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
For further information please contact Lisa O'Connor on 07912 574552 or email email@example.com